Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Success, Energy, Family

My dog just jumped up on my lap. He's not little but "Boy" is a medium -sized dog and he's a clown. LOL I'm lazy these past few days. I just can't get all I want done. I like to do what feels good. Sometimes the 'comfort zone' is not the place to be when you want success in your life to happen. Focusing on the goal is not easy when your mind goes into a blurring of thoughts. You want to succeed, so you rise up and get moving. I'm disappointed in the kind of mail I'm getting lately. I look forward to getting it every day. I do surveys online and after I get to make $5, $10, or $20; I can redeem my points and get a check sent. That's the kind of mail I like to get, lol. "The check is in the mail". ha. Yes. Also, helps get through the hard times when there is no cash on hand.

I wanted to write a little about energy and my family. The one affects the other for me. I don't see any of them and miss them . No one calls me. I know they all have their own lives and it's not all about 'me'. Well, I get to thinking about them and it gets me down. Everyone wants to be accepted by their own but maybe it will never happen. My energy level has been low the past couple of days, compared to the days around the full moon we just had. I guess the holidays are the worst because when we were younger, we went through them all together. It was great times, great food. I don't think we wanted for anything. It has been 14 years since I have seen my dad. I wish I could see him. We didn't actually get along when I became a teenager but we have an understanding of sorts. I know he loves me and he knows I love him. Tomorrow is my mother's birthday. Last year her birthday was on Easter a once in a lifetime event. Like, I will be 54 this year and was born in 1954. LOL That's not exactly the same thing, lol. So, I will call her. She lives in Arizona also but she has been divorced from my father since I was 26. My siblings will never forgive me over a legal matter I tried to get them in regarding my mother. The lawyer was the one who tried to get me to get them included. The whole thing which at first I thought was a good idea backfired. My mother is extraordinary. I have seen her through some very major things in the past 14 years. One she was almost killed in an accident with her van, pulled through that and the physical therapy that followed. Then not long ago she went through brain surgery to remove an angioma, the size of a half a grapefruit, at Mayo Clinic. They had to cut off the blood supply to the brain. She ended up learning how to do everything all over again. This was the hardest things I've een her go through, besides the divorce between her and my dad, the passing of her 2nd husband and these two other major events. To really understand how I feel about her you would have to know, that when she was in her late 40's she went back to school. She ended up with her Master degree in Education with a teaching license in dental hygiene. She did great. Now she lives very well on the retirement. The same thing does not appear to be for me. I just recently tried to get my associates degree and couldn't get through the last 2 classes including college algebra. I'm tired. Time for a nap.

I'm Adrian Castle - Google Me

http://askadriancastle.blogspot.com









Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At March 26, 2008 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Bob Caine said...

I wish I could write as well as you. I am always struggling to get my writing to flow. I am looking forward to your next entry.

 
At March 26, 2008 at 7:54 PM , Blogger 'Digital" Don Hill said...

Hi Adrian,

I hope you're starting to understand that you are among friends. It's not easy to bare your soul such as you have, but it can be quite therapeutic. The effects tend to be cumulative, so hang in there. The rest of the team is here for you if you need someone to talk to.

 
At March 27, 2008 at 1:07 AM , Blogger Kurt Mitchell said...

You have lots of friends now Adrian. All of us at FriendsWin are your family, and we are here to help. Keep the faith.

 
At March 27, 2008 at 5:21 AM , Blogger Sundaram said...

Hey dear!!! Love to read your posts. They are as charming as you yourself are. Keep it up. You really write a nice way, as has truly bee nappreciated by the others. Keep it on.. Love you.

 
At March 27, 2008 at 11:20 AM , Blogger michael curry said...

Keep up the great work always stay out of that comfort zone and strive to be better and you will...
Michael Curry - google me
http://www.learnmarketingsuccess.com

 
At March 27, 2008 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Adrian, you have done it once again - beautiful! You have lots of friends here, don't ever forget that we are here for you.

 
At March 29, 2008 at 10:45 AM , Blogger John Raines said...

i think youre great and enjoyed reading this post. i glad you found us - and - us found you! -John Raines Google Me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home