Thursday, March 20, 2008

Where Are All My Friends?

I'm awake early and in the darkness of the room before sunrise, I hear the news on the television of all the disasters from the weather, floods. I try to call Alice who has been ill for the past two months. I get her voice mail every time I call her now I worry about her. She suffers with chronic pain also like me. her legs got messed up in a surgery and its too late to sue to doctor who caused this to her. I go to take my morning medicine and my mobile phone is ringing. I have friends from the internet from all over the world. I have 7 text messages. OMG--- These guys are in love with me, lol Where are my friends that are the ones who come to call on me? Is there any one who can relate to me that doesn't call only when they want something? They say if you and count your friends on one hand you can consider yourself lucky. That's why I Iove the elite team at FriendsWinUniversity.com We are a group of like-minded people who got together on the internet. We have been working painstakingly at social network marketing for the past few months. Our meetings are twice a week at 12: 00 noon and 10:00 pm. We learn the basics of marketing and have a lot of fun with one another. There are plans for the future to meet others from the group in person. It was a great meeting last night and we all hated to part from the conference. Today, I posted 3 ads and look forward to reading some other blogs and commenting on them. I feel like things are moving along well.

After spending a little time on the puter, I've got housework to do and a little hand tilling with the hoe in the flower beds because it is a nice day. The ground is wet and will easily move around. Yep, spring is here. I'll be glad to get outside of the house more and more. Especially after a long cold winter like we had. The mild days are starting to come. The magnolia tree is beautiful. Happy Easter! to you & all my network marking friends. I can count on y'all. Thank you for the joy you have brought into my life.

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At March 20, 2008 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Wyverex said...

Those shoes are sexy shoes

 
At March 20, 2008 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Hank Dunckel said...

Remember, you can do anything one step at a time.

Keep up the adventure you are having right now and you will
be very successful ONE STEP at a time

Hank Dunckel & Spot Dunckel
Google Me Soon

 
At March 21, 2008 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Wavecritter said...

You should so write a novel! I absolutely love your writing style...it draws you in...a story from you is forthcoming :)

 
At March 22, 2008 at 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spring time a renewal I love that.
You are correct we are all freinds at friendswin. Love the story.

A J

 
At March 25, 2008 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the way that you write! Can't wait for the next post. Great job!

 
At March 25, 2008 at 2:39 PM , Blogger askGerhard-Kaiser said...

Hi Adrian,
coach Cobb tells step by step, that`s the way...I like Your style of writing...and about Eastern: here about one feet of new snow...I can not see the first flowers more...
Gerhard Kaiser - Google me

 
At March 26, 2008 at 12:16 AM , Blogger Muddog357 said...

You are really a great writer, I like the image you create with words

 
At March 26, 2008 at 9:46 AM , Blogger mike jackson said...

Hi Adrian
Love to read articles that people write about themselves,especially as well written as yours are.

Thanks
Michael Jackson

 
At March 29, 2008 at 10:49 AM , Blogger John Raines said...

like the other comments great writing - its fun to read you! - John Raines Google Me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home