Friday, August 31, 2012

Why Follow the Herd, When You Can Be a Leader in Your Field?

Tess Anderson, Press Release Expert / Editor / Ad-copy© August2012

These thoughts have been on my mind of late and I wanted to share. Actually I notice that everyone of my contacts are in to make money online. Have they ever considered what talent lie within them and they don't need matirices, mlm, hyip and other things the herd follow?
What talent do you bring to the table?


Have they ever accessed themselves of their worth to someone else with what they have learned and ever branded themself. I believe everyone is missing the boat that follow someone else to make money and not use themselves as their own boss. This is where leaders are born.

I get very upset, when a program or business goes down. Not only the money lost, but time put in. I figured out how much I am worth as a consultant. In any large business it goes into six figures. Why am I letting these other businesses make money off me, when I can do what I do, to help people; as the consultant I am?
Hang Out your Shingle for your Consultant Services


So how do we get clients? We start with one client and do that job. One foot in front of the other. Getting out there is half the battle. Someone will notice what you do and need you. It takes time to build a clientele.
Get your first client, go from there and build your portfolio



Wean yourself off slowly, of the other things you're following. I suggest as you start to get clients. You don't need anyone but YOU. It takes a leap of faith. You CAN do IT. Leaders are born every day. You can be one, too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home