Saturday, June 16, 2012

How do utilities not just electric companies treat you, w/virtual answering assistants

I want reviews on utility (cable, satellite, mobile, phone, and electric) companies, whoever they are to you.  Most companies now have virtual answering that speak and give us instructions on what to say or enter.  What experiences have you had from the  night mares to miraculous if any? 

IMHO I find it deplorable a communications company cannot find a way for a real person to answer the line for customers.   Have you brought the issue up to a representative or supervisor the public is fed up?  I have told some myself that I would rather live in a cave and do without any thing they have to offer.  We can live without them; they cannot live with us but we get rude treatment often many many times, even from supervisors.  Believe me, I have gone over their heads too to get the right results. 

And Virgin Assurance Wireless Customers, I do not care if you're getting your phone free, the customer service does not need to be rude to anyone.  Mr Richard Branson take notice your people in your business are tarts and curt.  If you don't curb them, we the public will take you down.  The richest man in the world doesn't need to be the most ignorant about his company employees.


I like customer service to be professional and expect it to be such.
I like to get results when I call customer service with a good outcome for hard problems. 
The customer is always right when it comes to issues, without us they could not survive.
I like a live person in communications; it only makes proper sense.
Good customer service makes my day.

The unprofessional attitude of many people in business is to be desired.
When we need answers we need a live person to answer not a virtual assistant.
I hate businesses that do not think the customer is right and important enough to be courteous and polite no matter what.
Cannot stand or bear with being run around from option to option on the phone and so many choices to key in.
Some customer service people deliberately hang up on people and don't put the proper data in their records. 

Simple and to the point, this blog wants your experiences good and bad.  We will prevail, yes, the public will prevail over all adversity.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home